Thursday, April 16, 2009

Billy Corgan - WTF?

At one point the Smashing Pumpkins were one of my favourite bands. I LOVED there 90's output, especially Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, which was one of the first albums I ever bought for myself.

But since resurrecting his former band, it seems like he's just trying to ruin his name. There's all kind of shenanigans you can look up (The Chamberlain stuff, the replacement players, the selling out stuff), but this video for TNA Wrestling is just pathetic.

I enjoy wrestling, but TNA is about the shittiest thing you can see on television right now. It's horrible and nearly unwatchable, and continues to ruin the legacy of a lot of formerly great wrestlers who need to hang up the ties.

Which makes this video oddly appropriate then.

Jesse.

PS: I love the song too, which makes it all the worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment